Fourth of July is a holiday filled with food, fireworks, and fun. But it is also a reminder that we are more than halfway through this year. Take this opportunity to look back at the goals you set in the beginning of 2020. Was eating healthy or focusing on your nutrition one of your goals? If so, here's one more healthy recipe to add to your recipe box. Plus, this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare so you have some extra time to get that work out in!
- 2 cups full fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, chia seeds and lemon juice.
3. Spread a thick layer of yogurt mixture evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle it with blueberries and strawberries.
5. Freeze 2 – 4 hours, or until yogurt is completely set.
6. Break into pieces and serve frozen.